bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

GRATEFUL

ˈɡreɪtfʊl,-f(ə)l/
adjective
  1. feeling or showing an appreciation for something done or received.
There's something I love about styling people. It's sort of an art, a way of expressing colours that complement the features of your canvas. And to my amazement, this turned out quite well.
Thank you to @cinderburg for being my canvas, for being my sister and for being someone who supports me wholeheartedly. This is for you.

It’s my first time doing an editorial. With a few white metres of fabric and a camera that has lost its lens cap, we did it. Using a bouquet of dying flowers (the smell is horrid) and clothes that resemble some-what of a rustic country-pumpkin. I can’t say anymore, but I hope you all enjoy. More content to come soon. Watch this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.