bobbythedonut:;

Aspiring Artist.

Fashion. Travel. Food.

"It's a new era in fashion there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together." | Alexander McQueen

Learn More
--
BOBBY THE DONUT | CURRENTLY REVAMPING

FAREWELL

fɛːˈwɛl/


  

fɛːˈwɛl/ An expression for good wishes on parting. There’s something bittersweet about having to say goodbye to those you’ve only met for a few days and whom you’ve only exchanged conversations with a few times. I do miss our laughs.

You could only imagine the dread I had felt when I arrived back onshore to Sydney. It isn’t so much the reality of the ends of your travel but it’s the HSC pain-in-the arse, excuse my language, that’s believed to be a significant section of a student’s life. For me, it’s just three more terms of endless all-nighters and Paper 1’s ready to be tackled or the continuous research on the communal behaviour of distrust during the Chinese Cultural Revolution. But despite it all, I still feel the need to unveil the hidden beauty of our world. In simpler terms, it’s the feeling of wanderlust. It's that sentiment that has been embedded within the interior. Surely someday (hopefully after the HSC) I will have that opportunity to slowly cherish these feelings that are encased. 

I’m a dreamer.

P.S;
For some time now I’ve been dedicating time into creating a template for this website. It’s not the best but it will have to suffice. I’ve grown weary of it. I’m planning to create and showcase more content on it along with upcoming editorial shoots of my beloved. Stay in touch maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Me Fashion Instagram Food Instagram Portfolio

BOBBYTHEDONUT © 2016.